Have you thought of replacing the damaged headlight of your Chevy Silverado? A simple replacement of this headlight can be the perfect makeover of your truck. You can look for aftermarket headlights, which are easy to repair and transform your Chevy’s overall look. Quality headlights ensure clear visibility, and you can enjoy safe driving.
As you own Silverado, you need to choose one that fits it properly. There are different types of Chevy Silverado headlights available for you. We have picked the top models to make your purchase easy. Read the review and find the right aftermarket headlight for your purpose. Our chosen headlights vary in price and style, as they are from different brands.
Best Aftermarket Headlights For Silverado
|AUTOSAVER88 Headlight Assembly kit
|2003-2006 2500, 1500, 3500, 1500HD, and 2500HD Chevy Silverado Avalanche models
|DNA Motoring Chrome Amber Headlights Replacement
|Chevrolet Avalanche 1500, 1500 HD, 2500, 2500 HD, and 2500.
|Auto dynasty Clear Corner Headlight
|99-06 Chevy Silverado 1500 2500 3500 Tahoe
|AUTOANDDARTAftermarket Replacement Headlights
|2000-2006 Tahoe Suburban 1999-2002 Silverado Pickup Truck
|OEDRO Headlight Assembly Kit
|2003- 2006 Chevy Silverado models1500, 3500, and 2500. 1500 HD and 2500 HD
AUTOSAVER88 Headlight Assembly kit (Best for a versatile design)
AUTOSAVER88 headlight is one of the best products that you can use with different trucks and vehicles. Easy installation and long-lasting service have made this headlight assembly kit highly popular.
- Compatibility– This headlight assembly works best with 2003-2006 Chevy Silverado Avalanche models. When you use Silverado 2500, 1500, 3500, 1500HD, and 2500HD, you can invest in this product.
- Design– The stylish look and OEM-type fit are some notable things about Chevy Silverado. Manufacturers have added heavy-duty housing with this headlight. Moreover, the use of OEM-grade ABS plastics has increased the durability of the overall model. The design includes a clear glass lens that ensures bright illumination at night. During any weather conditions, the light can illuminate properly. 9006 Halogen Bulb is of high quality and serves you best
- Other features and accessories– The kit includes a bumper light with a lamp replacement and a housing.
- Impact and heat resistant
- Include safety features to prevent moisture damages
- Lighting with lens and reflector
- Need a better Cladding style
We have chosen it for its easy installation technique. Novices can try out this headlight kit and replace their old Silverado headlights. Moreover, high resilience is another reason for placing this headlight at the top of our list.
DNA Motoring Chrome Amber Headlights Replacement (Best Budget Silverado headlights)
DNA Motoring has designed high-quality aftermarket headlights. Lots of Silverado owners have invested in this product, as the headlight works with most of the Silverado models. Check Amazon.com to know its price.
- Compatibility-You can buy these Chrome Amber headlights for Chevrolet Avalanche 1500, 1500 HD, 2500, 2500 HD, and 2500. They can fit models that have no factory cladding.
- Design– DNA Motoring headlight has a user-friendly design, as you can install it easily using a Direct Bolt-on OE Fitment. Most of the users like the simple plug-and-play operation of the headlight. You do not need any modification for its installation. You can find the use of 9006 Low/ 9005 High Beam Light Bulb with this kit.
- Other features and accessories– Like other comprehensive kits, the package includes a bumper light and headlamps. Headlight gears of this package are of high value to Silverado owners.
- Efficiently working headlamps
- Ensure better safety
- No drilling needed for installation
- Molding problems with the lower lens
DNA Motoring has checked its headlines with a rigorous testing process. These headlights have passed the test regarding longevity, durability, and strength. That is why you can get flawless products from this reliable brand.
Auto dynasty Clear Corner Headlight (Best is known for aesthetics)
With a decent look, the Auto Dynasty headlight has a high functional value to ensure safe driving. You can find it in different colors, including chrome and smoky-black. Based on your taste and aesthetic needs, you may choose the right one.
- Compatibility– Auto Dynasty headlights work perfectly with Chevrolet Tahoe, Chevrolet Suburban, Chevy Silverado models 1500 and 2500 (1999 to 2002). You may also buy them for 2001 to 2002 Silverado modes, like 2500HD 1500 HD, and 3500. Install these headlights and find an uplift of the Silverado’s look.
- Design– You can find a very simple design with Auto Dynasty headlights. Like DNA Motoring’s headlights, this model also has a plug-n-play operation. It takes a few minutes to install the headlights using your Direct Bolt-On OE Fitment. 9005 High/ 9006 Low beam is the source of the light.
- Other features and accessories– Auto Dynasty has offered passenger-side and driver-side headlights and bumper lights with its package.
- Versatile lights for most Silverado models
- Different color choices
- Easy to install
- The lower lamp cannot be clipped.
We have chosen this product, as it fits both Chevrolet and Silverado. Based on the type of headlights your vehicle needs, you can buy this package.
AUTOANDDART Aftermarket Replacement Headlights (Best for old Chevy models)
Sometimes, it may be hard to find the right headlight for old Silverado versions. Highly reliable design and clear lens have pleased most of the Silverado owners.
- Compatibility– You can fit this headlight set to different Silverado models ranging from 1999 to 2002. Replace your off-the-line headlights with this product.
- Design– These Auto and Art headlights are a perfect fit when you have an old Silverado model. You do not need to modify anything to install them. Manufacturers have tried to mimic the original factor options to design these headlights. With high durability and safety features, this headlight model has become an ultimate choice for Silverado owners.
- Other features and accessories– The package includes highly tested lamps that can endure heat, cold, dust, debris, moisture, and salt. It also comprises durable housing and a lens.
- DOT certified
- OEM look
- Clear lens
- No additional parts other than factor options
Replace your factory stock assembly with these headlights. You will have full illumination and optimal safety.
OEDRO Headlight Assembly Kit (Best for waterproof design)
Oedro headlights with stylish chrome housing have drawn the attention of several Silverado owners. This reputable brand ensures the quality performance of its perfectly engineered headlights.
- Compatibility– Oedro has designed its headlight set for 2003- 2006 Chevy Silverado models, including 1500, 3500, and 2500. 1500 HD and 2500 HD are other compatible vehicles working with this headlight assembly.
- Design– Manufacturers have used high-quality ABS plastic to design these headlights. The temperature-resistant design ensures that your lights will last long. Moreover, Oedro has offered guaranteed on its product quality and reliability.
- Other features and accessories-Oedro provides you with only the headlight assembly kit. You have to buy a 9005 high /9006 low beam bulb. You can find clear visibility at night using the headlight.
- Water-resistant model
- Safe driving in adverse weather conditions
- Low energy consumption
- You can find a highly durable and corrosion-resistant design. There is a strong sealing ensuring a scientifically designed model.
Guide to buying the best headlights for Chevy Silverado
You have already read our genuine reviews of your Chevy Silverado. Still, as you may feel confused, we have provided you with a brief guide.
To find the right headlight set for your Silverado, you need to focus on
What type of light bulb should you use? It is the most important question of headlight buyers. Light bulbs are of different types, and each of them has varying levels of energy efficiency and reliability. Lumens are also of different levels.
- Halogen- The halogen bulb is a long-lasting choice, as it turns out high lumens. However, their energy efficiency level is low.
- LED- The most popular choice is the LED, which produces a bright light.
- Xenon- It is highly resilient and generates more lumens.
The installation process
You do not like to deal with mechanical tasks to replace your headlights. That is why you can choose one, which ensures easy installation.
It is the most important factor, as your headlights must work with your Chevy Silverado model. Their electrical components must match your truck. When your headlights are not compatible with your vehicle, they will be of no use.
The durability of the headlight system
While checking durability, you need to find insulation options, like rubber backing. These rubber materials prevent deterioration over time. It is better to choose one made of sturdy metal with high moisture-resistant capacity. Aluminum and stainless steel have a natural resistance to moisture.
- What are the major causes of failure to headlights?
The filament present inside a bulb has a very weak link, and it works under a high temperature. In due course, this brittle filament becomes thinner. Vibration is another reason for the premature failure of the filament. Rocks and stones on the highway are also responsible for the headlight breakage. Moreover, your headlight connectors, wiring, and lighting control module may have electrical faults.
- How halogen headlights differ from LED headlights?
LED headlights are solid-state lights that emit diodes. There is no glass bulb and filament with them. Also, the LED surface produces light to grow brightly. LEDs consume less energy compared to halogen headlights.
- How do you measure the brightness level of the headlights?
You can measure the light output in lumens. Also, it denotes the intensity of your light at a particular distance. The higher lumen indicates a brighter light source. However, this brightness has no relation to the light color.
- I have resurfaced my headlights. Will it increase the visibility level at night?
Yes, you can resurface your lenses and find better night visibility. The cloudy, yellowed lenses can risk your safety.
- LED versus halogen headlights- Which are hotter?
The temperature measurement is the most important to find the answer. The halogen headlight has a tungsten filament with a temperature level of about 4600 degrees. However, the bulb surface can gain a temperature of around 160 F. Do not touch it to avoid burning your fingers.
You can now search for the best aftermarket headlights for Silverado. When you find issues with your headlights, you must replace them with a new one. You can check the details of our chosen headlights to find the right one for your needs. Drive your vehicle safely with long-lasting headlights.